2006 NFL Stats Quiz
1. What NFL Quarter Back had the most passing yards at 4418 yards?
2. Which player lead the league with 1815 yards rushing?
3. Who lead the NFL with 17 sacks?
4. Who topped the league with 10 interceptions?
5. Which player had the most receiving yards at 1369 yards?
6. Who lead in tackles with 165?
7. Who scored the most field goals at 32?
8. At 61 points, who lead the game in kicked extra points?
9. Who was the top scorer with 186 points?
10. Who lead the league with 31 touchdowns?
Question 1: The correct answer is the Drew Brees.
Question 2: The correct answer is LaDainian Tomlinson.
Question 3: The correct answer is Shawne Merriman.
Question 4: The correct answer is Champ Bailey.
Question 5: The correct answer is Chad Ochocinco.
Question 6: The correct answer is Zack Thomas.
Question 7: The correct answer is Robbie Gould.
Question 8: The correct answer is Nate Kaeding.
Question 9: The correct answer is LaDainian Tomlinson.
Question 10: The correct answer is LaDainian Tomlinson.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.