The Milwaukee Bucks Quiz
1. What year were the Bucks founded?
2. What is a buck?
3. Where does the team play home games?
4. What NBA Conference does the team play in?
5. What former U.S. Senator and retailer owns the Milwaukee Bucks franchise?
6. What year did Milwaukee win the NBA Championship title?
7. Who is "The Big-O"?
8. Bucks great, Lew Alcindor, changed his named to what?
9. Who did the Bucks lose to, in the 1974 NBA finals?
10. Who became the Bucks long-running head coach in 1976?
Question 1: The correct answer is the 1968.
Question 2: The correct answer is A male deer.
Question 3: The correct answer is The Bradley Center.
Question 4: The correct answer is Eastern.
Question 5: The correct answer is Herb Kohl.
Question 6: The correct answer is 1971.
Question 7: The correct answer is Oscar Robertson.
Question 8: The correct answer is Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
Question 9: The correct answer is Boston Celtics.
Question 10: The correct answer is Don Nelson.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.