The Pittsburgh Pirates Quiz
1. What MLB Division do the Pirates play in?
2. In what year did the Pirates franchise join the National League?
3. What early "first" distinguishes the Pirates from other teams?
4. What player helped lead the Pirates to the 1909 World Series Championship title?
5. "We Are Family" was adopted as the team slogan for what year's World Series Championship run?
6. Pirates player Willie Stargell became known by what endearing nickname?
7. Roberto Clemente led the Pirates World Series charge, in what season?
8. What was his tragic fate, the very next year?
9. How many World Series Championship titles have the Pittsburgh Pirates won?
10. What statistic is shared by all of the Pirates World Series wins?
Question 1: The correct answer is the Central.
Question 2: The correct answer is 1887.
Question 3: The correct answer is Played in first World Series.
Question 4: The correct answer is Honus Wagner.
Question 5: The correct answer is 1979.
Question 6: The correct answer is Pops.
Question 7: The correct answer is 1971.
Question 8: The correct answer is Died in a plane crash.
Question 9: The correct answer is 5.
Question 10: The correct answer is Each was a seven game series.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.