The Chicago Cubs Quiz
1. How many MLB franchises play in Chicago?
2. The Chicago Cubs are a charter member of what league?
3. Which gum manufacturing family once owned the team?
4. Which MLB division do the Cubs play in?
5. What Cubs nickname reflects the team’s failure to win a championship, for over 100 years?
6. What year did the franchise play its first game?
7. What sporting goods family owned the team until 1902?
8. Which Cubs player won the 1998 National League MVP award?
9. A midseason trade, in 2004, brought what player to the Cubs?
10. Who became the Cubs manager in 2007?
Question 1: The correct answer is the 2.
Question 2: The correct answer is National.
Question 3: The correct answer is Wrigley.
Question 4: The correct answer is Central.
Question 5: The correct answer is Lovable Losers.
Question 6: The correct answer is 1870.
Question 7: The correct answer is Spalding.
Question 8: The correct answer is Sammy Sosa.
Question 9: The correct answer is Nomar Garciaparra.
Question 10: The correct answer is Lou Piniella.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.