The Radiohead Quiz
1. Where are the members of Radiohead from?
2. How many full-time members make up Radiohead?
3. What is the name of the band’s debut album?
4. In 1996, Radiohead toured as an opening act for?
5. What does the band call its converted apple shed/rehearsal studio?
6. Who is the band’s lead singer?
7. What album yielded the first Grammy Award win for Radiohead?
8. The band’s 2009 Grammy Award, for Best Alternative Music Album, recognizes what record?
9. At the time of its release, what was the asking price for a digital download of the album?
10. February 2011 celebrated the release of what Radiohead album?
Question 1: The correct answer is the England.
Question 2: The correct answer is Five.
Question 3: The correct answer is Pablo Honey.
Question 4: The correct answer is Alanis Morissette.
Question 5: The correct answer is Canned Applause.
Question 6: The correct answer is Thom Yorke.
Question 7: The correct answer is OK Computer.
Question 8: The correct answer is In Rainbows.
Question 9: The correct answer is Pay what you want.
Question 10: The correct answer is The King of Limbs.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.