The Pink Floyd Quiz
1. What country are the members of Pink Floyd from?
2. Where was the band’s first album recorded?
3. Which original member left the band, due to a mental condition?
4. Which musician was never a member of Pink Floyd?
5. What was the name of the band’s first single?
6. What was Pink Floyd’s first album release called?
7. In 1967, Pink Floyd toured in support of what musician?
8. A Saucerful of Secrets was released in what year?
9. What sound engineer worked on Dark Side of the Moon?
10. What pink balloon-animal was floated over spectators, at 1970’s Pink Floyd Concerts?
Question 1: The correct answer is the England.
Question 2: The correct answer is Abbey Road Studios, London.
Question 3: The correct answer is Syd Barrett.
Question 4: The correct answer is John Paul Jones.
Question 5: The correct answer is Arnold Layne.
Question 6: The correct answer is The Piper at the Gates of Dawn.
Question 7: The correct answer is Jimi Hendrix.
Question 8: The correct answer is 1968.
Question 9: The correct answer is Alan Parsons.
Question 10: The correct answer is Pig.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.