The Top Songs of the 1970s Quiz
1. This hit song was performed by Simon & Garfunkel in 1970:
2. Which band from 1971 performed the song You've Got a Friend?
3. Which hit song from 1972 was performed by Johnny Nash?
4. A blind man was responsible for this hit song of 1973:
5. In 1974, which artist performed Bennie And The Jets?
6. This hit 1975 song was played by the Bee Gees:
7. The Bellamy Brothers made this song popular in 1976:
8. Which 1977 hit was played by The Eagles?
9. Stayin' Alive, one of the most popular songs of 1978, was played by which band?
10. This hit song from 1979 was performed by Anita Ward:
Question 1: The correct answer is the Bridge over Troubled Water.
Question 2: The correct answer is James Taylor.
Question 3: The correct answer is I Can See Clearly Now.
Question 4: The correct answer is You Are The Sunshine Of My Life.
Question 5: The correct answer is Elton John.
Question 6: The correct answer is Jive Talkin'.
Question 7: The correct answer is Let Your Love Flow.
Question 8: The correct answer is New Kid In Town.
Question 9: The correct answer is Bee Gees.
Question 10: The correct answer is Ring My Bell.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.