The Top Songs of the 1960s Quiz
1. This hit song from 1960 was performed by Connie Francis:
2. Elvis Presley sang this hit in 1961:
3. Which artist was responsible for the popular song Breaking Up Is Hard To Do from 1962?
4. Which song in 1963 was performed by The Four Seasons?
5. This hit song was played in 1964 by The Beach Boys?
6. Which band was responsible for the song Ticket to Ride in 1965?
7. Which song was performed by Simon & Garfunkel and on the top of the charts for weeks in 1966?
8. This song by The Monkees was at the top of the charts for a month toward the end of 1967:
9. In 1968 which hit song was made popular by The Doors?
10. Which band was well known in 1969 for the song In The Year 2525?
Question 1: The correct answer is the My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own.
Question 2: The correct answer is Surrender.
Question 3: The correct answer is Neil Sedaka.
Question 4: The correct answer is Walk Like A Man.
Question 5: The correct answer is I Get Around.
Question 6: The correct answer is The Beatles.
Question 7: The correct answer is The Sound of Silence.
Question 8: The correct answer is Daydream Believer.
Question 9: The correct answer is Hello, I Love You.
Question 10: The correct answer is Zager & Evans.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.