The Star Wars Quiz
1. In which year was Star Wars released?
2. Who was Star Wars created by?
3. What energy is used by Jedis and Siths to increase their power?
4. What was the first sequel to Star Wars?
5. In Star Wars, who hides the plans to the Death Star in R2-D2?
6. Who does Luke bring the droids to give a message to?
7. What does Obi-Wan tell Luke had happened to Luke's father, Anakin?
8. Who is the co-pilot of Han Solo?
9. Which actor plays Luke Skywalker?
10. What character was played by Harrison Ford?
Question 1: The correct answer is the 1977.
Question 2: The correct answer is George Lucas.
Question 3: The correct answer is The Force.
Question 4: The correct answer is The Empire Strikes Back.
Question 5: The correct answer is Princess Leia.
Question 6: The correct answer is Obi-Wan.
Question 7: The correct answer is He had been murdered by Darth Vader.
Question 8: The correct answer is Chewbacca.
Question 9: The correct answer is Mark Hamill.
Question 10: The correct answer is Han Solo.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.