The Pulp Fiction Quiz
1. Where is Pulp Fiction set?
2. Who directed the film?
3. In what year was Pulp Fiction released?
4. What is the name of John Travolta’s character??
5. What actor plays his sidekick?
6. Which action star covets his fathers watch in the film?
7. What colorful character actor tells him the story of the watch’s history?
8. In the opening sequence of Pulp Fiction, who is robbing the diner?
9. Who is Travolta’s dance partner in one memorable scene?
10. How many Oscar nominations did Pulp Fiction receive?
Question 1: The correct answer is the Los Angeles.
Question 2: The correct answer is Quentin Tarantino.
Question 3: The correct answer is 1994.
Question 4: The correct answer is Vincent Vega.
Question 5: The correct answer is Samuel Jackson.
Question 6: The correct answer is Bruce Willis.
Question 7: The correct answer is Christopher Walken.
Question 8: The correct answer is Honey Bunny.
Question 9: The correct answer is Uma Thurman.
Question 10: The correct answer is Seven.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.