The Exorcist Quiz
1. In which year was The Exorcist released?
2. What novel was The Exorcist based on?
3. In which country did Father Lankester find the silver medalliion?
4. In which town does Regan exhibit supernatural powers and strange behaviors?
5. Which actress plays Regan in the movie?
6. Which actor plays Father Lankester in the movie?
7. Who does Regan say she is possessed by?
8. Which language doe Father Karras determine Regan is speaking during her possessions?
9. Who eventually administers the last rights to Father Karras?
10. The Exorcist is based on an actual exorcism performed by which Jesuit priest?
Question 1: The correct answer is the 1973.
Question 2: The correct answer is The Exorcist.
Question 3: The correct answer is Iraq.
Question 4: The correct answer is Georgetown.
Question 5: The correct answer is Linda Blair.
Question 6: The correct answer is Max von Sydow.
Question 7: The correct answer is The Devil.
Question 8: The correct answer is English Backwards.
Question 9: The correct answer is Father Dyer.
Question 10: The correct answer is William Bowdern.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.