The E.T. Quiz
1. When was the movie E.T. released?
2. Who was the director of E.T.?
3. Which actor plays Elliott, the young boy who finds E.T.?
4. The idea for E.T. was based on the director's imaginary friend, whom he created after which event?
5. Which actress plays Elliott's 5 year old sister in the movie?
6. What toy is used to help E.T. "phone home"?
7. When E.T. begins to die, which human also begins to die?
8. The film was originally shot under what false name, to prevent other film makers from copying the idea?
9. Some people believe E.T. was a plagiarized version of an Indian script of what name?
10. What candy did Elliot use to lure E.T. to his bedroom window?
Question 1: The correct answer is the 1982.
Question 2: The correct answer is Steven Spielberg.
Question 3: The correct answer is Henry Thomas.
Question 4: The correct answer is Divorce of his parents.
Question 5: The correct answer is Drew Barrymore.
Question 6: The correct answer is Speak & Spell.
Question 7: The correct answer is Elliott.
Question 8: The correct answer is A Boy's Life.
Question 9: The correct answer is The Alien.
Question 10: The correct answer is Reese's Pieces.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.