Top Movies of the 2000s Quiz
1. Which 2000 movie staring Russell Crowe won Oscars for Best Picture and Best Actor?
2. Which actor stared in the 2001 Best Picture film about a mathematician?
3. What was one of the top movies of 2002, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks?
4. Which movie won the Oscar for Best Picture in 2003?
5.Which very popular movie in 2004 did Kate Winslet star in?
6. Which actress won the Academy Award for Best Actress in 2005 for her role in Walk the Line?
7. In 2006, Forest Whitaker won Best Actor for which popular movie?
8. Which top 2007 movie starred George Clooney?
9. Which top 2008 movie starred Christian Bale?
10. An actress in which movie won the Academy Award for Best Actress in 2009?
Question 1: The correct answer is the Gladiator.
Question 2: The correct answer is Russell Crowe.
Question 3: The correct answer is Catch Me If You Can.
Question 4: The correct answer is Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
Question 5: The correct answer is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
Question 6: The correct answer is Reese Witherspoon.
Question 7: The correct answer is The Last King of Scotland.
Question 8: The correct answer is Michael Clayton.
Question 9: The correct answer is The Dark Knight.
Question 10: The correct answer is The Blind Side.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.