The Food Quiz
1. What food group has the highest levels of protein?
2. Which of the following ingredients are bad for your health?
3. Fiber should be an important part of your diet. Which of the foods below does not contain fiber?
4. There are two types of fiber, soluble and insoluble. Which is true of soluble fiber?
5. Eating a piece of fruit is far better than drinking fruit juice because:
6. Refined sugar increases your risk for which of the following?
7. Carbohydrates are very important for a healthy diet. Which of the following carbohydrate rich foods is the least healthy?
8. What source of protein should you eat the least of?
9. Your body needs fat to be healthy. But which type of fat should be avoided at all costs?
10. Which of the ingredients below contains mostly unhealthy fat?
Question 1: The correct answer is the Meat.
Question 2: The correct answer is All of the Above.
Question 3: The correct answer is Beef.
Question 4: The correct answer is Both are true.
Question 5: The correct answer is All of the Above.
Question 6: The correct answer is All of the Above.
Question 7: The correct answer is Orange Juice.
Question 8: The correct answer is Red Meat.
Question 9: The correct answer is Trans Fat.
Question 10: The correct answer is Palm Oil.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.