The Dinosaur Quiz
1. When was the last time that dinosaurs romed the earth?
2. The largest dinosaurs were the:
3. Which dinosaur is not a meat eater?
4. The largest meat eating dinosaur was the:
5. How long did adult Velociraptors grow to?
6. The Amphicoelias could grow up to how long?
7. In which region did the Tyrannosaurus roam?
8. In which region did the Spinosaurus roam?
9. In what region did the Giganotosaurus roam?
10. The extinction of the dinosaurs is most commonly believed to have been cause by what event?
Question 1: The correct answer is the 65 million years ago.
Question 2: The correct answer is Sauropods.
Question 3: The correct answer is Giraffatitan.
Question 4: The correct answer is Spinosaurus.
Question 5: The correct answer is 7 feet.
Question 6: The correct answer is 150 feet.
Question 7: The correct answer is North America.
Question 8: The correct answer is North Africa.
Question 9: The correct answer is South America.
Question 10: The correct answer is Asteroid.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.