Basic Biology Quiz
1. What is the study of life and living organisms called?
2. What is the specific study of plants called?
3. What is anatomy?
4. Life changes and develops through what phenomenon?
5. What are considered the basic units of life?
6. What are the basic units of heredity?
7. What branch of study focuses on a living organism's interaction with other living, and non-living things, within its environment?
8. What is the study of fungi called?
9. Which is not a subcategory of Zoology?
10. Immunology studies what characteristic of an organism?
Question 1: The correct answer is the Biology.
Question 2: The correct answer is Botany.
Question 3: The correct answer is The study of form and function, in plants, animals and humans.
Question 4: The correct answer is Evolution.
Question 5: The correct answer is Cells.
Question 6: The correct answer is Genes.
Question 7: The correct answer is Ecology.
Question 8: The correct answer is Mycology.
Question 9: The correct answer is Beefology.
Question 10: The correct answer is Immune System.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.