The Japanese Anime Quiz
1. Anime is an abbreviation for the term animation. When was the first known Japanese animation produced?
2. In which decade was anime resembling the current style developed?
3. Who was the first Japanese producer to create characters with the characteristic large eyes?
4. Pokemon, one of the most popular and well known anime characters, was created by Stoshi Tajiri in which year?
5. Which hit Anime film premiered in Japan in 1996, starring Kenshiro as the main character?
6. Which year was the American adaptation of Digimon: The Movie released?
7. Which 1993 anime hit set in Feudal Japan involved the Yamashiro Clan?
8. Manga is another term used for anime, but often more specifically refers to what?
9. It's common in anime for a character to pull their lower eyelid down to taunt someone. What is this called?
10. The practice of dressing up like anime characters in Japan is called?
Question 1: The correct answer is the 1917.
Question 2: The correct answer is 1960s.
Question 3: The correct answer is Osamu Tezuka.
Question 4: The correct answer is 1996.
Question 5: The correct answer is Fist of the North Star.
Question 6: The correct answer is 2000.
Question 7: The correct answer is Ninja Scroll.
Question 8: The correct answer is Japanese Comics.
Question 9: The correct answer is Akanabe.
Question 10: The correct answer is Cosplay.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.