The Barbie Doll Quiz
1. The Barbie doll is manufactured by which company?
2. Who was the inventor of Barbie?
3. The idea for Barbie came from a doll found in which country?
4. This original doll was available as a blonde or brunette. What was her name?
5. Where were the first Barbie dolls manufactured?
6. The manufacturer of Barbie dalls has claimed that 3 Barbie dolls are sold every how often?
7. The Barbie Doll has a fictional life story. What are her parent's names?
8. At 5'9" tall, what would Barbie's weight be?
9. How many pets has Barbie had?
10. The name of Barbie's boyfriend was?
Question 1: The correct answer is the Mattel.
Question 2: The correct answer is Ruth Handler.
Question 3: The correct answer is Germany.
Question 4: The correct answer is Lilli.
Question 5: The correct answer is Japan.
Question 6: The correct answer is Every Second.
Question 7: The correct answer is George and Margaret.
Question 8: The correct answer is 110 lbs.
Question 9: The correct answer is more than 40.
Question 10: The correct answer is Ken Carson.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.