The European History Quiz
1. In what year was the Roman Republic created?
2. In which year did Constantine I move the capital of the Roman Republic from Rome to Constantinople?
3. The Crusades, between 11th and 13th Centuries, were primarily Catholics attempting to purge which religious group?
4. Around which year did the Black Death wipe out 30 to 60% of Europe?
5. In which century did the Renaissance begin, spreading knowledge from Florence throughout Europe?
6. When did the Protestant Reformation begin, challenging the authority of the Catholic Church?
7. In which century did the Industrial Revolution begin?
8. In which year did World War I begin?
9. Adolf Hitler began World War II by attacking which country in 1939?
10. The collapse of the Iron Curtain occured in?
Question 1: The correct answer is the 509 BC.
Question 2: The correct answer is 313 AD.
Question 3: The correct answer is Muslims.
Question 4: The correct answer is 1349.
Question 5: The correct answer is 14th Century.
Question 6: The correct answer is 1517.
Question 7: The correct answer is 18th.
Question 8: The correct answer is 1914.
Question 9: The correct answer is Poland.
Question 10: The correct answer is 1991.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.