The American History Quiz
1. In what year was the Declaration of Independence written?
2. At the time of the Declaration of Independence, how many "colonies" existed in the newly formed United States?
3. Which country gave the colonies support against the British?
4. Which year was the US Constitution written?
5. In which year were the Confederate States of America formed to allow the continued use of slavery in the South?
6. In what year were women given the right to vote in the United States?
7. In which year did the United States enter World War I?
8. In what year did the Great Depression begin?
9. In which year did Japan attack the United States, leading to American entry into World War II?
10. In which year was the War on Terror declared?
Question 1: The correct answer is the 1776.
Question 2: The correct answer is 13.
Question 3: The correct answer is France.
Question 4: The correct answer is 1789.
Question 5: The correct answer is 1861.
Question 6: The correct answer is 1920.
Question 7: The correct answer is 1917.
Question 8: The correct answer is 1929.
Question 9: The correct answer is 1941.
Question 10: The correct answer is 2001.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.