The Judges Quiz
1. Who led the Israelites into battle, following Joshua’s death?
2. Who did God send, to strike down the Midianites?
3. How many years of peace followed his success?
4. What was Manoah’s son’s name?
5. Where did Samson find honey?
6. What did Samson use to slay a thousand men?
7. What woman betrayed Samson repeatedly?
8. What made Samson vulnerable to the Philistines?
9. What sense did Samson lose, upon his imprisonment by the Philistines?
10. At his time of death, how many years had Samson led the Israelites?
Question 1: The correct answer is the Judah.
Question 2: The correct answer is Gideon.
Question 3: The correct answer is 40.
Question 4: The correct answer is Samson.
Question 5: The correct answer is Lion’s Carcass.
Question 6: The correct answer is Jawbone of an ass.
Question 7: The correct answer is Delilah.
Question 8: The correct answer is Shaving his head.
Question 9: The correct answer is Sight.
Question 10: The correct answer is 20.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.