The Deuteronomy Quiz
1. From where did God order the Israelites to depart?
2. Which is prohibited by a specific Commandment?
3. What was Moses forbidden to cross?
4. What were the Commandments eventually preserved on?
5. Which false idol was worshipped at Mt. Horeb?
6. What is a Tithe?
7. According to God, what must not be eaten?
8. What awaits, in the Promised Land?
9. Where did Moses die?
10. Who succeeded Moses, as leader of the Israelites, for the trip across the Jordan?
Question 1: The correct answer is the Mt. Horeb.
Question 2: The correct answer is All of the above.
Question 3: The correct answer is Jordan.
Question 4: The correct answer is Stone tablets.
Question 5: The correct answer is Golden Calf.
Question 6: The correct answer is One-tenth of an individual’s total production.
Question 7: The correct answer is Camels.
Question 8: The correct answer is Milk and honey.
Question 9: The correct answer is Mount Nebo.
Question 10: The correct answer is Joshua.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!
We hope you enjoyed this quiz! You can use the buttons below to share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and see if they can do as well as you! You can also print your results by clicking the print icon below.